Sexual Health Services
Yardley Green Medical Centre is proud to be one of the largest sexual health primary care providers in Birmingham, offering a wide range of sexual health services.
We provide services for our registered patients and non-registered patients who have been referred to us by the Umbrella services.
We provide comprehensive and fully confidential family planning advice that is free of charge for the patients.
Our services includes long acting reversible contraception, such as:
- Sexual Health and family planning advice.
- Coil (IUD / IUS) fittings, replacements and removals.
- Implant fittings, replacements and removals.
Registering For This Service
- Fill in our online Umbrella Sexual Health Services Request
- You will receive a replay about next steps after completing the form.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours about the next steps.
- Based on the consultation, an appointment will be booked for the procedure.
Providing free and confidential sexual health services in Birmingham and Solihull, including all types of contraception and STI testing and treatment. This service is confidential, non-judgemental and for people of all ages, genders and orientations.
Telephone: 0121 237 5700
Sexual Health Helpline
The National Sexual Health Helpline provided by Public Health England is open Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 20:00.
Telephone: 0300 123 7123